Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello 2011, Goodbye 2010

I cant believe Christmas is only 13 days away. This year was challenging. Getting used to Hernan being home all the time and doing his own thing has not been easy. When he was on sea duty, any day he was home was precious. It would just be us three. He never wanted to hang out with any one else he didn't know. Yes I have always been more outspoken but Im still shy with people I dont know. But as long as they were his friends I always tried. Maybe I just have to get out there and make new friends and get a hobby. 2011 you will be my year to try new things and for our marriage to be stronger than ever maybe even add another munchkin to the bunch :)

2 comments:

  1. My husband is on shore duty now but going to the Truman in March. I've loved having him for the past 3 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea shore duty is definitely awesome!

    ReplyDelete