Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So far so bueno

Our trip to Cali this past January was really good. Just what we needed. Coming back to the real world is something else. Its definitely not a bad thing just really hectic. I have not been able to accomplish much of my goals for this year. But its not too late.

1. Live a healthier lifestyle.
  • Eat a healthy breakfast.
  • Eat out on weekends only.
  • Make my own lunches.
  • Work out at least 3xwk
2. Craft more.
  • Finish easter wreath by this saturday 3/5
  • chalk pots
  • boys tool belt
  • I heart my state shirt
  • menu board
  • plastic bag holder
  • vinyl spice jars
3.Read more.Read a book a week.
  • water for elephants
  • eat,pray,love
  • winter garden
  • the help
4. Decluter.
  • week 1 -office
  • week 2-kitchen
  • week 3 & 4 bathroom and other rooms
My goal is to live a healthier lifestyle and just be myself. To feel more comfortable in my own skin. So here goes for the rest of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment