Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Easter wreath


All you need is:
  • a grapevine wreath
  • a bag of easter eggs
  • white spray paint
  • pink,green,purple and yellow paint
  • glue gun
  • moss



Spray paint the eggs. After they dry paint them with pastel colors to go with the easter theme. With the glue gun, glue the moss to the wreath. Then the eggs to the wreath.

I am finally done with this wreath. I am really happy with it. Ignore the fact that it looks slanted. It was too cold outside, so I took the picture from the hallway.

8 comments:

  1. I love the way you painted your eggs! Your wreath turned out very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayra this is beautiful! I am popping over to say thank you for following my blog! I am looking forward to reading more of yours :) Have a great weekend!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cute inside too. Great Job!
    Have fun with your blog! My dad was a sailor. I really miss him and everytime I see a sailor uniform I get a really big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and probably cheaper than a new pre-made wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way cute! thanks for following my blog today, it's so nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. You are so right No Model Lady. That was the main reason why I decided to make my own.

    ReplyDelete